Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tutorial How to install nVidia Driver on Fedora 17

I have been looking around to find a simple and straight forward tutorial on how to install and enable the nVidia graphic card driver on my Fedora 17. Finally I found it on Unixmen, thanks to you buddy. When I tried to boot my Fedora 17 on a nVidia powered computer, it won't start smoothly. There are many weird habit on my screen and at the end, I cannot even use my Fedora.

fedora-nvidia

How to install nVidia Driver on Fedora 17

I will not writing the step by step installing nVidia Driver on Fedora 17 here. Unixmen guys has done pretty well job on this matter, so you better follow this link below to get the full version how to install nVidia Driver on Fedora 17.

http://www.unixmen.com/how-to-install-nvidia-and-amd-drivers-in-fedora-series/

1 comments:

that is for x86 only.

make sure for x86_64 to change the termination (better remove) for packages and don't use PAE in the kernel packages!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More